About This Version
Version 14.5, 5/19/2017
- Cloud console now allows sign in as monitor only.
- Projects can now be moved to a different master in the cloud console.
- Projects can now be renamed in the cloud console.
- Console now allows management of joined projects including leaving projects and accepting/denying join requests..
- A command for comparison of two arbitrary text files has been added..
- Startup tips have been added.
- Support for Revit 2014 has been discontinued.
The Autodesk® Revit® keynote system is a powerful way to quickly document information within a project, but the text files used by the system are difficult to edit and are easy to break... until now. Keynote Manager + gives the user a keynote palette directly within Revit with simple, intuitive editing controls. Some of the top features of Keynote Manager + include:
- Simple editing in a tree, no worrying about broken keynote links
- Option to host your keynotes in the Revolution Design cloud (additional cost for cloud access)
- Automatic distributed backup of text files
- Comment on keynotes and track comment history and completion status by username
- Link to external locations and files
- Automatically update Revit keynote parameters when key values are changed.
|Cloud Management Console|
|Add comments, mark complete, and track comment history. Add links to external data.|
|Paired with autoLink - Links are updated automatically when a view changes.|
|Paired with autoLink - Link to views inside keynote descriptions.|
|Open projects from the cloud|
|Primary Editing UI|
|Invite other users to collaborate on cloud projects|
|Turn the main UI and watcher|
on and off with ribbon buttons.
To start a free 30 day trial, simply install the app and start, your trial will begin automatically!
For additional information and example videos, see
The Keynote Manager + add-in is brought to you by Revolution Design, Inc. Pricing starts at 39.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.