Last month we published our highest monthly number of posts ever, 110, and we received our second highest monthly pageview total, 59,224. Thank you readers!
|All-time pageviews for Revit Add-ons|
We're sure that our coverage of Navisworks add-ins for the first time helped both our post and pageview totals. In fact, our #2 performing post for the month was Navisworks-related, as was another that just missed making the cut (that one was Selection Set Creator).
Looking at our top-performing posts, very unusually, 6 out of the 7 were published in the last 7 days of the month...
Here are the links to the posts that made our list, in ranked order:
- Free Walk-Through-3D for Autodesk Revit Version 3.0 by AMC Bridge
- BIMcollab BCF Manager for Navisworks Version 3.1 by KUBUS BV
- Free Firestop Clash Management (FCM) Plugin by STI Firestop
- Free Transfer Family Parameters by Emanuel Favreau
- CostX – Fully Integrated Cost Estimation Software by Exactal
- New Smart Dimensions Technology in Wood/Metal Framing Wall+, Floor+ and Roof+ Add-ins by AGACAD
- Docuflow – Sheets Quickly to PDF, DWG, and IFC, with a Drawing List by archigrafix
Congratulations to the authors of these add-ons!