Advertisement

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Placing Multiple Views on Sheets With Dynamo

From the Revit.com.au website:

PLACING MULTIPLE VIEWS ON SHEETS WITH DYNAMO

August 29, 2017
By Ryan Lenihan

Keeping on the theme of Dynamo and drawing setup, I had a series of MEP models that I needed to setup that had 2 views that needed to be placed on each sheet, a main view and a smaller inset view.

I started from my sheet generation Dynamo graph and ran through a number of different options to enable to graph to place multiple sheets on views in the correct location.

The method I found posed the least problems in the process was to add an extra column to my Excel file for the names of the inset views


As a bit of ground work, I needed to figure out where I wanted my views to be located, so I made up mock sheet with the views placed where I wanted them to sit on the sheet


Read more on the Revit.com.au website »

No comments: