The WebGL Exporter for Navisworks® has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations.
- You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 79 USD. You can buy the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
About This Version
Version 22.214.171.124, 7/25/2017 – Update : Added support for Navisworks 2018.
WebGL Exporter For Autodesk NavisWorks is brought to you by ProtoTech Solutions. It's priced at US $79.00 (the paid version is here, the trial here).
This add-in is compatible with Navisworks Simulate and Navisworks Manage 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.