From the Autodesk App Store, we posted about the free and open-source bimsync, an unofficial plugin for quickly uploading models to the eponymous service, the free Sheet Copy for duplicating sheets and which features a unique naming system, and Styler for customizing colors and fonts of the Revit Ribbon.
From around the Internet, we posted for the first time about bimsync, the self-styled "next generation" cloud-based construction collaboration platform, Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Productivity Pack, the self-styled "premier [MEP] content pack", and Revit Holoview, an augmented reality app for overlaying 3D models with physical buildings.
From the App Store, we posted about the renamed Punch Pro V1.0.2, which features a new lower price.
For additional App Store updates not mentioned here, please see our latest roundup.
From around the Internet. we posted about Autodesk FormIt V16.1.
We posted about Autodesk adding Dynamo Studio, Revit Live and more to the AEC Collection on the 15th anniversary of their acquisition of Revit.
We published an anticipatory post about an upcoming validation suite for design review from Bureau Veritas and Xinaps.
- Sep 07 – Twinmotion LIVE!
- Sep 12 – Using Revizto for Collaboration and Client Engagement at LHB
- Sep 19 – Deliver Complete, Reliable Data Handovers with BIM Assure
- Sep 20 – MagiCAD for Revit - Piping Module Overview
Top of the Pops
For an unprecedented fourth week in a row, the post titled Free Revit API Docs – Web-based, Searchable and Extensible API Documentation spent the entire week in the #1 spot of our 'Trending Top 10 for the Last 7 Days' list.
The following posts spent the entire week in our top ten list:
- DEWALT HangerWorks
- Free Revit API Docs – Web-based, Searchable and Extensible API Documentation
- Masonry iQ – Custom Masonry Walls with Wall Sections and More
- Revit 2018 Product Enhancements from Autodesk (Update #6)
In and Out of Love
The following posts spent the majority of the week in our top ten list: